1 ½” Stone Delivery NJ and NY
ATAK Trucking offers wholesale pricing on bulk delivery of 1 ½ inch crushed stone in NJ and Staten Island. Also referred to as NJ DOT #3 crushed stone, you can choose between 1 ½” stone delivery or, if you prefer, smaller quantities of 1 ½” stone at our East Brunswick location. Either way, we offer competitive pricing for 1 ½” crushed stone.
A leading supplier of 1 ½” stone in NJ and Staten Island, ATAK Trucking can provide you with 1 ½” crushed stone to meet all of your paving, drainage and septic system needs.
Need to buy 1 ½” crushed stone? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our 1 ½”stone pricing and delivery options.
- Stone Size: Contains angular stones ranging from 1 – 2 inches in size
- Stone Color: Greyish/Blue
- Names: #3 crushed stone, NJ DOT #3 stone, 1 ½” crushed stone, 1 ½” stone, 1 ½” crusher stone, 1 ½” crushed rock
- 1 1/2” Stone Delivery: We offer 1 ½” stone delivery in Staten Island, NY as well as throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for bulk delivery of 1 ½” crushed stone.
- 1 1/2” Stone Prices: For more information about our wholesale 1 ½” stone pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: “How much 1 1/2 inch stone do I need?” If you are asking yourself that question, use our Stone Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards of 1½” stone to buy based on your coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone is needed for your project.
1 ½ Inch Crushed Stone Uses:
1 ½” stone has been crushed and then passed through a screen to achieve a relatively uniform mix of angular stones that range between 1 and 2 inches in size. 1 ½” crushed stone is most commonly used for drainage and septic systems, and may also be used as road base.
Uses for 1 ½” stone or NJ DOT #3 crushed stone include:
- Road base
- Septic systems
- Dry wells
Our 1 ½” stone can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on bulk delivery of 1 ½” stone in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more about 1 ½” crushed stone in East Brunswick, NJ.