¾” Stone Delivery to NJ and NY
ATAK Trucking offers wholesale pricing on ¾” crushed stone bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island. Smaller quantities of ¾” stone are also available in our East Brunswick location. Whether you are interested in bulk delivery of ¾” stone or you prefer a smaller quantity of ¾ inch stone on your own, we offer the ¾” crushed stone you need at competitive prices.
As a leading supplier of ¾ inch stone in NJ and Staten Island, also referred to as NJ DOT #57 stone, we can provide you with ¾” crushed stone to meet all of your hardscaping, landscaping, drainage, paving, masonry and construction needs.
Need to buy ¾” crushed stone? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our ¾” stone pricing and delivery options.
- Size: Contains angular stones that are relatively uniform in size at approximately ¾ inch
- Color: Greyish/Blue
- Names: #57 crushed stone, NJ DOT #57 stone, ¾” crushed stone, ¾” stone, ¾” crusher stone, ¾” crushed rock
- 3/4” Stone Delivery: We deliver ¾” stone to Staten Island, NY as well as throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for bulk delivery of ¾” crushed stone.
- 3/4” Stone Prices: For more information about our wholesale ¾” stone pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: Are you asking yourself “How much 3/4 inch stone do I need?” If so, use our Stone Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards of ¾” stone to buy based on your coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone is needed for your project.
¾” Crushed Stone Uses:
¾” crushed stone is stone that has been crushed and then passed through a ¾ inch square sieve to achieve a relatively uniform mix of angular stones. ¾ inch stone is one of the most popular sizes of stone used in both residential and commercial applications.
There are many uses for ¾ inch stone. Some of these include:
- Driveway gravel
- Landscaping gravel (around trees and planting beds)
- Drainage (for use with French drains)
- Sub-base for concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, gabion and interlocking walls
- Road base
- Mixed with asphalt
Our ¾” stone can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on ¾” crushed stone bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more ¾” stone in East Brunswick, NJ.