3/8” Stone Delivery NJ and NY
Crushed 3/8” stone delivery in NJ and Staten Island is available at wholesale pricing from ATAK Trucking, as well as 3/8” crushed stone in our East Brunswick location. Whether you are interested in bulk delivery of 3/8 inch stone or you prefer a smaller quantity of 3/8” stone on your own, we offer the 3/8” crushed stone you need at competitive wholesale prices.
As a leading supplier of 3/8” stone in NJ and Staten Island, also referred to as #8 stone, we can provide you with stone to meet all of your hardscaping, landscaping, masonry, drainage and construction needs.
Need to buy 3/8” crushed stone? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our 3/8” stone pricing and delivery options.
- Stone Size: Contains individual stones that are approximately 3/8 inch in size
- 3/8” Stone Color: Greyish/Blue
- 3/8” Stone Names: 3/8” crushed stone, 3/8” stone, 3/8” washed stone, 3/8” clean stone, 3/8” crushed clean stone, 3/8” washed clean stone, 3/8” crusher stone, 3/8” crushed rock, #8 crushed stone, NY & NJ DOT #8 stone
- 3/8” Stone Delivery: We deliver 3/8” stone to Staten Island, NY as well as throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for bulk delivery of 3/8” crushed stone.
- 3/8” Stone: Smaller quantities of 3/8” crushed stone are available at our East Brunswick, NJ location. There is no minimum quantity for 3/8” stone.
- 3/8” Stone Prices: For more information about our wholesale 3/8” stone pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: “How much 3/8 inch stone do I need?” You can answer that question easily by using our Stone Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards of 3/8” stone you need to buy based on your desired coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone is needed for your project.
3/8” Crushed Stone Uses:
3/8” (#8) crushed stone refers to stone that has been crushed and screened through a 3/8” screen so that all individual stones in the mix are relatively uniform in size. Once sized, the stone is run through a machine to clean it to remove smaller particles and residue, which is why it is sometimes referred to as washed stone or clean stone.
There are many uses for 3/8” crushed stone. Some of these include:
- Driveway and walkway gravel
- Landscape gravel (placed around trees or flower beds)
- Sub-base for concrete driveways, walkways and patios
- Drainage (used with French drains)
- Used to make asphalt and ready-mix concrete
Our 3/8” stone is NY and NJ DOT approved and can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on 3/8” crushed stone bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more about 3/8” stone in East Brunswick, NJ.