5/8” Stone Delivery NJ and NY
ATAK Trucking offers 5/8” crushed stone bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island at wholesale pricing, as well as 5/8 inch crushed stone in our East Brunswick location. Whether you choose bulk delivery of 5/8” stone in NJ and Staten Island, also referred to as #67 stone, or you prefer a smaller quantity of 5/8” stone on your own, you can enjoy competitive pricing to meet all of your hardscaping, landscaping, masonry, drainage and construction needs.
Need to buy 5/8” crushed stone? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our 5/8” stone prices, as well as bulk delivery options.
- Size: Stones are approximately 5/8 inch in size
- Color: Greyish/Blue
- Names: 5/8” crushed stone, 5/8” stone, #67 crushed stone, NY & NJ DOT #67 stone, 5/8” crusher stone, 5/8” crushed rock
- 5/8” Stone Delivery: We deliver 5/8” stone to Staten Island, NY as well as throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for bulk delivery of 5/8” crushed stone.
- 5/8” Stone Prices: For more information about our wholesale 5/8 stone pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: Are you asking yourself, “how much 5/8 inch stone do I need?” If so, use our Stone Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards of 5/8” stone to buy based on your coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone is needed for your project.
5/8” Crushed Stone Uses:
5/8” crushed stone has been screened so that the individual stones in the mix are relatively uniform in size and are approximately 5/8” in diameter (although they are not smooth or perfectly round).
5/8” stone is commonly used for:
- Driveway gravel
- Landscaping gravel (around trees and planting beds)
- Used to make asphalt
Our 5/8” stone is NY and NJ DOT approved (#67 stone) and can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on 5/8” crushed stone bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more about 5/8” stone in East Brunswick, NJ.