¾” DGA Delivery NJ and NY
3/4” DGA stone (dense graded aggregate), also referred to as ¾” QP (quarry process) is available for bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island at wholesale pricing in our East Brunswick location. Whether you are interested in bulk delivery of ¾ inch DGA or you prefer a smaller quantity of ¾” DGA stone on your own, we offer the ¾” DGA crushed stone you need at competitive prices.
As a leading supplier of ¾” DGA and QP stone in NJ and Staten Island, we can provide you with DGA stone to meet all of your paving, hardscaping and outdoor construction needs.
Need to buy ¾” DGA or ¾” QP stone? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our ¾” DGA stone pricing and delivery options.
- Stone Size: Contains a mix of stones that are approximately 3/4 inch in size as well as smaller crushed stones and stone dust
- 3/4” DGA Color: Greyish/Blue
- 3/4” DGA Names: ¾” DGA (dense graded aggregate), ¾” well graded aggregate, ¾” QP (quarry process), ¾” dirty stone, ¾” blend, ¾” shoulder stone, ¾” crusher run, ¾” crush and run, Item 4 sub base
- 3/4” DGA Stone Delivery: We deliver ¾” DGA stone to Staten Island, NY as well as throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for bulk delivery of ¾” DGA crushed stone.
- 3/4” DGA Stone Prices: For more information about our wholesale ¾” DGA stone pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: “How much 3/4 inch DGA do I need?” Use our Stone Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards of ¾” DGA you need based on your coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone to buy for your project.
¾” DGA Crushed Stone Uses:
Dense graded aggregate (DGA), also referred to as well-graded aggregate or quarry process, is stone that has been crushed through a series of crushers and screened through a sieve. Although some individual stones in the mix are ¾” in size, the product is bound together with smaller stone particles and stone dust, resulting in maximum weight and a high level of compaction. This makes it an ideal material for use as a base in high-traffic areas such as roadways, driveways, bike paths, walkways and paving block projects.
There are many uses for ¾” DGA stone. Some of these include:
- Road base
- Base material for concrete pavers
- Base material for asphalt driveways, walkways and bike paths
- Base material for interlocking walls
- Fill material
Our ¾” DGA can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on ¾” DGA bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more about ¾” DGA stone in East Brunswick, NJ.