1" to 3” River Gravel Delivery in NJ and Staten IslandATAK Trucking sells 1" to 3” river gravel at wholesale pricing, with bulk delivery of river gravel in NJ and Staten Island available with a 20 ton minimum. Delaware River gravel is comprised of rounded stones that have been smoothed by the flow of water over time. Our mix offers a rich, deep blend of gray tones accented by a variety of other colors, including whites, reds, browns, yellows and tans, among others. As a leading river gravel supplier in NJ and Staten Island, ATAK Trucking has a wide selection of Del Val River gravel sizes, with 1" river gravel and 3” river gravel being a very popular seller due to its versatility for enhancing the aesthetic beauty and functionality of landscaping and hardscaping projects. If you need to buy 1 inch to 3 inch river gravel, ATAK Trucking is the place to call. Contact us at 917-912-2900 for more information about our wholesale pricing and bulk delivery option.
Size: Stones range from 1 inch to 3 inches in size. Color: A multi-colored blend of gray stones accented by a variety of different color stones including whites, reds, browns, beiges, tans, yellows and browns. Names: May be referred to as river rocks, river jacks, Delaware River gravel, Del Val River gravel, river stone, garden gravel, garden stone, decorative gravel, decorative stone, blended gravel, core gravel, pebbles, crushed stone or crushed rocks (the stones are mined and not crushed, however). Delivery: We offer bulk delivery of 1" – 3” river gravel in Staten Island, NY and Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. Delivery requires a 20 ton minimum purchase. Prices: Call Tom at ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for more information about our wholesale pricing of 1 – 3” river gravel. Calculator: Not sure how much gravel you need to buy? Use our free Gravel Calculator to estimate how much is needed based on your coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 for assistance. Uses: Delaware River gravel is comprised of stones that have been smoothed by the flow of water over time, resulting in stones with mostly smooth and rounded edges. The gravel comes in a mix of colors and using a series of screens, the stones are separated into varying sizes. Also sometimes called river rock, 1 – 3 inch river gravel is a versatile material that is commonly used in a variety of outdoor landscaping and drainage projects where the stone imparts beauty while providing useful functionality. Common uses for this material are:
- Gardens and landscaping. Can add visual appeal to a landscape design, adding texture and visual contrast. The rocks can be used in place of mulch and can help prevent the growth of weeds (though a weed barrier should be installed first for this purpose).
- Walkways, pathways, driveways, patios and pool surrounds. Although the 1 – 3 inch size of the stones makes them too large to use on any walking or driving surfaces, they can be used as a decorative accent around other hardscaping features.
- Water features. This material is perfect for use in outdoor water features.
- Dry riverbeds. Can be used to create dry river beds or can be used in water containment systems.
- The 1 – 3” sized stones can be used to help with drainage in a variety of ways.