2" to 5” River Gravel Delivery in NJ and Staten Island2 -5” Delaware River gravel is available from ATAK Trucking. We offer bulk delivery of 2" – 5” river gravel in NJ and Staten Island at wholesale pricing, with a 20 ton minimum. Our Delaware River gravel is comprised of a multi-colored blend of rounded stones that have been smoothed by the flow of water. The stones are then screened to separate them by size and our 2 – 5” river gravel offers stones ranging from 2 to 5 inches in diameter. The stones are primarily a rich blend of gray tones accented by a variety of other colors, including whites, reds, browns, yellows and tans, among others. ATAK Trucking is a leading river gravel supplier in NJ and Staten Island and offers a wide selection of Del Val River gravel sizes, including 2" river gravel and 5” river gravel. This size is commonly used as a decorative element in outdoor landscaping or for drainage purposes. For more information about our 2" - 5” river gravel for sale, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900. We can provide you with details about our wholesale pricing and the availability of convenient bulk delivery.
Size: Stones range in size from 2 inches to 5 inches. Color: Our Delaware River gravel offers a multi-colored blend of 2 – 5” stones that are primarily shades of gray accented by a variety of other colored stones including whites, reds, browns, beiges, tans, yellows and browns. Names: 2 – 5 inch river gravel may be referred to as river rocks, river jacks, Delaware River gravel, Del Val River gravel, river stone, garden gravel, garden stone, decorative gravel, decorative stone, decorative rocks, blended gravel or core gravel. Delivery: We offer bulk delivery of 2 -5” Delaware River gravel in Staten Island, NY and throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. A 20 ton minimum purchase is required for bulk delivery. Prices: For more information about our 2 - 5” river gravel wholesale pricing call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask for Tom. Calculator: Figuring out how much gravel you need can be tricky, especially with the larger 2 -5” size. Use our free Gravel Calculator to determine how much 2-5” river gravel you need for your project based on your coverage area. You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll help you estimate the amount you need to order. Uses For 2 - 5” River Gravel: Delaware River gravel is a multi-colored mix of smooth, rounded stones that have achieved their finish after years of water flowing over them. The stones are then screened for size and sold in various size categories. Sometimes referred to as river rock because of its larger size, this gravel is primarily used as a decorative stone in landscaping projects or for drainage applications. Some uses include:
- Landscaping and gardens. 2 - 5” river rocks can impart an interesting contrast of textures and colors in your overall landscape design. They can also help with drainage and soil erosion and can prevent weed growth. The large stones are primarily used as decorative elements or borders.
- Walkways, pathways, patios, pool surrounds and driveways. 2 - 5" gravel is too large to provide a stable walking or driving surface, but it can be used as a decorative element or border in conjunction with other hardscaping features.
- Water features. This material can be alongside outdoor water features, such as garden ponds.
- Dry riverbeds. The large-sized stones can be used to create dry river beds and are effective in water containment or drainage systems.
- The 2 – 5 inch stones can be used for a variety of drainage purposes.