3/8” River Gravel Delivery in NJ and Staten IslandATAK Trucking offers bulk delivery of 3/8” river gravel in NJ and Staten Island (20 ton minimum), as well as wholesale pricing. The smooth-surfaced stones come in a multitude of colors, creating an attractive mix for landscaping and hardscaping projects. Our 3/8 inch river gravel has been smoothed by the flow of water over time and is comprised of a rich, deep blend of gray tones accented by whites, browns, reds, beiges, tans and yellows. This makes it the perfect material for projects ranging from walkways and driveways to planting bed covers. To buy 3/8” river gravel, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900.
Size: Includes a mix of predominantly 3/8 inch stones. Color: A multi-colored blend of grays, whites, browns, reds, beiges, tans and yellows. Names: 3/8” river gravel is also referred to by many names, including pea gravel, Delaware River gravel, Del Val River gravel, river rocks, garden gravel, river jacks, garden stone, decorative gravel, decorative stone, blended gravel, core gravel and pebbles. It is also sometimes called crushed stone or crushed rocks, but the stones are actually mined and screened for size rather than being crushed. Delivery: We offer 3/8” river gravel bulk delivery in Staten Island, NY and Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County (requires a 20 ton minimum purchase). Prices: For more information about our wholesale 3/8” river gravel pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom. Calculator: Not sure how much you need? Use our free Gravel Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards to order based on your coverage area. You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll help you determine how much material you need for your project. Uses For 3/8 Inch River Gravel: Due to the small size, smooth surface and attractive color palette of 3/8” river gravel, the material is typically used in outdoor landscaping and hardscaping projects where the stone can impart beauty as well as functionality. It is one of the most popular types of stone material used in landscape designs for both residential and commercial applications, with common uses that include:
- Used in place of mulch in gardens and planting beds. The multi-colored rocks impact beauty while also improving drainage and preventing the growth of weeds (use a weed barrier before laying gravel).
- The material can be used to create walkways and pathways on its own or can be an attractive and sturdy filler material between larger stepping stones.
- To create functional, beautiful and cost-effective driveways (depth should be limited to 2 – 3 inches).
- Can be used in and around patios, playgrounds and dog runs.
- The 3/8” size of river gravel can also be used in sub-surface gas tank installations, although it is most often used above ground due to its attractive nature.