ATAK Trucking offers bulk delivery of Belgian block in NJ and Staten Island, NY. Belgian block wholesale pricing is available, with a 20 ton minimum order required, and we stock a variety of block types, including regular and jumbo Belgian blocks, mini (landscape) blocks and cube blocks.
Types/Sizes of Belgian Block Available
- Size: Available sizes include regular (9”x5”x5”), jumbo (10”x7”x4”), mini (8”x4”x4”) and cube (4”x4”x4”)
- Color: All blocks have a grayish hue.
- Names: You may find Belgian blocks referred to as Belgium block, landscape blocks, natural stone blocks, stone paving blocks, pavers, curbing or edging.
- Prices: For more information about our wholesale Belgian block pricing, call Tom at ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900.
- Delivery: We offer bulk delivery of Belgian block in Staten Island, NY and throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Upper Burlington and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for delivery.
Belgian Block Uses:
Belgian block is a natural quarried gray stone cut into rectangular or cube-shaped blocks. It is primarily used as edging on driveways and walkways, curbing and to set off planting beds from the surrounding lawn. This versatile material is commonly incorporated into overall landscape and hardscape designs to add visual interest and functionality, providing a raised edge. It can also be used in place of pavers to create durable and attractive driveways, driveway aprons, entryways, pathways and roadways. Additionally, the blocks can be used to build wall caps or pillars.
Installation of Belgian block is a relatively easy DIY project for some applications (such as setting off a flower bed) but is best left to professional installers for more complex projects, such as the installation of a raised edge along driveways or pathways.
Call 917-912-2900 for more information about our selection of Belgian block available for delivery in NJ and Staten Island.