ATAK Trucking offers wholesale pricing on recycled construction materials, including recycled stone, recycled crushed stone, recycled concrete aggregate (RCA), recrushed concrete, reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recrushed asphalt. Our recycled stone and other recycled construction materials are available for bulk delivery in Staten Island, NY and most of New Jersey, with a 20 ton minimum purchase required.
In addition to saving you money, recycled materials provide environmental benefits. Recycled stone is reclaimed from one application to be used in another. Recycled construction materials are comprised of concrete and asphalt that has been reclaimed from old roads, sidewalks, pavement, curbs and other construction projects which is then re-crushed to make it suitable for a new application. This keeps the materials out of landfills and adds to the sustainability of your project. Please call for availability of our DOT approved RCA Blend recycled stone..
Looking for recycled stone and other recycled materials for sale? Contact ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for more information about our wholesale pricing and bulk delivery.
Recycled Stone, Clean Stone, RCA Recrushed Concrete
Recycled Stone Uses: Recycled Stone may be used for drainage, subbase for concrete patios, or walkways where applicable.
- Names: Recycled materials go by a variety of names, depending on what type of material is being recycled. Some of the most common include recycled stone, recycled clean stone, recycled crushed stone, recycled concrete aggregate (RCA), recrushed concrete, reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP), recycled aggregate and recrushed asphalt.
- Color: Varied, including grays, tans, beiges and reds.
- Prices: For more information about our wholesale pricing of recycled stone, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and speak with Tom.
- Delivery: We offer bulk delivery of recycled materials in Staten Island, NY and Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Upper Burlington and Upper Ocean County (20 ton minimum).
- How Much Do I Need? To determine how much recycled stone you need for your project, use our free Stone Calculator.
Uses For Recycled Materials:
Recycled materials are a cost-effective and environmentally-sustainable alternative for use in a variety of construction projects. Our recycled stone, which is stone that is reclaimed from other applications for re-use, is primarily used for drainage and as a sub-base for patios, walkways and driveways. Recycled materials, such as concrete and asphalt, can also be used as a base layer for roadways. By reclaiming and/or recrushing materials, the materials can be kept out of landfills and can lower the cost of your construction project.
For more information about our bulk delivery and wholesale pricing of recycled materials or to buy recycled stone in NJ and Staten Island, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900.