2 ½” Stone Delivery NJ and NY
ATAK Trucking offers wholesale pricing on bulk delivery of 2 ½ inch crushed stone in NJ and Staten Island, also referred to as NJ DOT #2 crushed stone. Additionally, smaller quantities of 2 ½” stone are available at our East Brunswick location. Either way, we offer competitive pricing for 2 ½” crushed stone.
As a leading supplier of 2 ½” stone in NJ and Staten Island, ATAK Trucking can provide you with 2 ½” crushed stone to meet all of your paving, drainage and construction site needs.
Need to buy 2 ½” crushed stone? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our 2 ½”stone pricing and delivery options.
- Stone Size: Contains angular stones ranging from 2 – 3 inches in size
- Color: Greyish/Blue
- Names: #2 crushed stone, NJ DOT #2 stone, 2 ½” crushed stone, 2 ½” stone, 2 ½” crusher stone, 2 ½” crushed rock
- 2 1/2” Stone Delivery: We offer bulk delivery of 2 ½” stone in Staten Island, NY as well as throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for 2 ½ inch crushed stone delivery.
- 2 1/2” Stone Prices: For more information about our wholesale 2 ½” stone pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: If you are wondering “how much 2 1/2 inch stone do I need?” Use our Stone Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards of 2½” crushed stone you need based on your coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone to buy for your project.
2 ½” Crushed Stone Uses:
2 ½” stone, or #2 stone, refers to stone that has been crushed and then passed through a 3” square screen to achieve a relatively uniform mix of angular stones ranging from 2 to 3 inches in size. 2 ½” crushed stone is mostly used for commercial applications including:
- Road base
- Septic systems
- Dry wells
- Storm water management systems
- Tracking pads on job sites / entrances to construction sites
Our 2 ½” stone can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on bulk delivery of 2 ½” stone in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more about 2 ½” crushed stone in East Brunswick, NJ.