Stone Dust Delivery NJ and NY
Stone dust, also referred to as stone screenings or #10 stone, is available for delivery at wholesale pricing from ATAK Trucking. Whether you are interested in stone dust bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island or you need a smaller quantity and prefer stone dust in our East Brunswick location, we offer the stone dust you need at competitive wholesale prices.
As a leading supplier of stone dust and stone screenings in NJ and Staten Island, we can provide you with stone dust to meet all of your masonry, hardscaping, landscaping and construction needs.
Need to buy stone dust or stone screenings? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our stone dust pricing and delivery options.
- Size: Sizes of individual stones are less than ¼”. Stone is ground into fine particles that are too small to measure.
- Color: Greyish/Blue
- Names: Stone dust, stone screenings, #10 stone, NY & NJ DOT #10 crushed stone
- Stone Dust Delivery: We deliver stone dust to Staten Island, NY as well as throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for bulk delivery of stone dust or stone screenings.
- Stone Dust Prices: For more information about our wholesale stone dust pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: Are you asking yourself the question “how much stone dust do I need?” If so, use our Stone Calculator to estimate how many cubic yards of stone dust you need based on your desired coverage area (width, length and depth). You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone dust to buy for your project.
Stone Dust / Stone Screenings Uses:
Crushed stone that is pulverized into sizes too small to measure makes up stone dust or stone screenings. Due to its fine consistency, stone dust is an excellent material to use as a final layer or as a final base when laying stones, blocks, bricks or pavers to create patios, pathways or walkways. The material is easy to grade and once compacted, provides a solid base without the need to worry about the stone moving or shifting.
There are many uses for NY & NJ DOT #10 crushed stone, another name for stone dust. Some of these include:
- Horse arenas, stalls and stables
- Final base layer under patios, pathways, walkways and bike paths
- Base for paving blocks, concrete pavers, bricks and stone
- Used to make asphalt
Our stone dust can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on stone dust bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more about stone dust in East Brunswick, NJ.