Topsoil Bulk Delivery in NJ and Staten Island
Bulk delivery of topsoil in New Jersey and Staten Island is available from ATAK Trucking (16 cubic yard minimum). We offer wholesale pricing of topsoil and supply the highest quality topsoil, including screened topsoil and unscreened topsoil, in the area.
Topsoil is a nutrient-dense layer of soil that sits on the top few inches of lawns, flower beds and planters to provide the organic matter and nutrients grass, sod, plants, trees and flowers need to thrive. Roots typically sit in this layer of soil and therefore obtain most of the plant’s nutrients from topsoil.
Our topsoil is tested by an independent lab for sand, silt and clay content. PH levels, nutrients and organic matter are also tested. We can find the best topsoil mixture to suit your specific needs and offer topsoil for commercial and residential applications.
Need to buy quality top soil NJ? Contact ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for more information about our unscreened and screened top soil for sale, wholesale pricing and bulk delivery opportunities.
- Names: Although topsoil may be referred to by some as simply “dirt”, this nutrient-dense soil has organic matter in it that helps plants thrive. Since various plants have different needs, it may be referred to more specifically as garden topsoil, sod topsoil, planter topsoil, flower topsoil, screened topsoil or unscreened topsoil.
- Color: Brown to black (generally the darker the topsoil, the more nutrients it contains).
- Prices: For more information about our topsoil wholesale prices, call Tom at 917-912-2900.
- Delivery: Bulk delivery of topsoil is available in Staten Island and most of New Jersey with a 16 cubic yard minimum purchase. NJ counties serviced include Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Upper Burlington and Upper Ocean County.
- Topsoil Calculator: Not sure how much topsoil you need? Use our free Topsoil Calculator to determine how much is needed for your coverage area.
Topsoil is used to grow any living thing, from grass and sod to flowers, shrubs and trees. This top layer of soil, which is typically between 2 – 8 inches in depth, offers a mixture of nutrients, minerals and other organic matter that living plants require. screened topsoil has been screened to remove rocks, stones, sticks and other debris, while unscreened topsoil may contain some of this matter in the mixture.
It’s important to find the best topsoil to meet your particular growing needs. With years of experience as a topsoil supplier and distributor in NJ and Staten Island, we can provide you with the right topsoil to meet your needs. Our topsoil is used for both commercial and residential properties, including home gardens, planting beds, golf courses, athletic fields, sod and grass lawns, flower beds and more.
Topsoil for Sod
Flower Garden Topsoil
We offer wholesale pricing and delivery of bulk topsoil and since 1986 have been supplying landscapers, nurseries, garden centers, municipalities, property owners, contractors and homeowners looking for premium quality topsoil at competitive prices.