NJ Crushed Stone Bulk Delivery and Pick-Up
ATAK Trucking has crushed stone for sale in a variety of sizes at wholesale prices. We offer crushed stone bulk delivery in NJ and Staten Island and also have crushed stone pick-up of smaller quantities available at our East Brunswick, NJ location.
Whether you are interested in bulk delivery of crushed stone or rocks, or you prefer to pick-up smaller quantities of stone on your own, we offer the crushed stone you need at competitive wholesale prices.
As a leading supplier of crushed stone in NJ and Staten Island, we have stone to meet all of your hardscaping, landscaping, masonry, drainage, paving and construction needs.
Need to buy crushed stone? Call 917-912-2900 for a free quote and to find out more about our wholesale crushed stone pricing, as well as our crushed stone bulk delivery and pick-up options.
We carry the following types of Crushed Stone:
- Crushed Stone Sizes: We offer crushed stone in a variety of sizes, ranging from stone dust to 2 ½” stone
- Crushed Stone Color: All of our crushed stone is available in a greyish/blue color
- Crushed Stone Names: Crushed stone is also commonly referred to as stone, clean stone, washed stone, crusher stone, crushed rock, rocks, bluestone, dense graded aggregate (DGA), well graded aggregate, quarry process (QP) or as NY & NJ DOT # stone (where each size stone refers to a different number)
- Crushed Stone Delivery: We offer bulk delivery of crushed stone in Staten Island, NY and throughout Northern and Central New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, Upper Burlington County and Upper Ocean County. There is a 20 ton minimum for crushed stone bulk delivery.
- Crushed Stone Pick-Up: Smaller quantities of crushed stone are available for pick-up at our East Brunswick, NJ location. There is no minimum quantity for crushed stone pick-up.
- Crushed Stone Prices: For more information about our crushed stone wholesale pricing, call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 and ask to speak to Tom.
- Stone Calculator: To determine how much crushed stone you need, use our Stone Calculator. Based on your coverage area (width, length and depth), our free calculator will help you estimate how many cubic yards of stone you need to order. You can also call us at 917-912-2900 and we’ll be happy to help you calculate how much stone is needed for your project.
Crushed Stone Uses:
Crushed stone is a very versatile material and is used in a wide variety of construction and landscaping projects. The type of project the stone is being used for will generally dictate the size and type of crushed stone (clean stone or DGA, for example) needed.
Some of the most common uses for crushed stone include:
- Driveway gravel
- Landscaping gravel
- Walkways and pathway gravel
- Bike paths
- Horse arenas, stables and stalls
- Sub-base or final base for patios, sidewalks, walkways and driveways
- Sub-base or final base for concrete pavers, blocks, bricks or stone
- Base for gabion or interlocking walls
- Road base
- Mixed with asphalt or ready-mix concrete
- Drainage systems
- Septic systems
- Storm water management systems
- Dry wells
- Fill material
- Tracking pads / construction entrances for job sites
Our crushed stone is NY and NJ DOT approved and can be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Call ATAK Trucking at 917-912-2900 for competitive pricing on crushed stone delivery in NJ and Staten Island or to find out more about our NJ crushed stone pick-up in East Brunswick.